Sunday, September 17, 2017

2017 Holiday Barbie is here!

I know it's been awhile and it's been out for a few months now, but the 2017 Holiday Barbie IS out and I just wanted to take some time to talk about her.

She is certainly unique, I was shocked to see how beautiful it was, and the beautiful decorative gold and red accented star just behind her head.

Usually the Holiday Barbies have a new design in dress, maybe their hair is done up special or their face is signature of their artist, but this year she looks like a whole new Holiday Barbie.  In fact, if it didn't say Holiday Barbie, I'd never think she was part of the series because she stands out from all of them.

There are 3 different versions of her this year, the classic Caucasian blonde, African American and Brunette Latino, also known as Teresa in some areas.

Lowest is going for $39.95 at Wal-Mart and Target and of coarse, K-Mart.  You can probably also find them at Toys R Us!

Enjoy the hunt for this collection piece!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Happy Holiday Barbie Collecting Team,

    My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

    I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Happy Holiday Barbie Collecting has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 20 Barbie Blogs on the web.

    https://blog.feedspot.com/barbie_blogs/

    I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 20 Barbie Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

    Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

    Best,
    Anuj

    ReplyDelete