Tuesday, September 25, 2018

2018 Holiday Barbie Release!

 
I know it has been awhile since we updated here but we wanted to give some time for the release of the 2018 Holiday Barbie!  There were so many different rumors, we didn't want to jump the gun but now we have an official release AND it's available in stores today!

3 Different versions, including a Teresa this year!

And what's striking me, and probably what through me off at all the ideas this year, is the dress is strikingly familiar to the very first release, the 1988... but then again, it makes sense as it is the 30th anniversary for the Happy Holiday Barbies! We've also updated the main list with the new additions so look forward to that as well!

2 comments:

  1. I have a Barbie holiday edition from 1997 with a green dress that I can't find information on what would be my best source

    ReplyDelete