Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rare 1990 Blonde Happy Holiday's Barbie for Great Price!


 photo 1990_zps40f899e1.jpg
I felt I hit the lottery with this one!

I located this one while doing a broad search on eBay for just 'Holiday Barbie' and listed the items for 'Buy it Now' from lowest payment to highest.

These kinds of searches can be a pain to go through, as they usually through up thousands and thousands of answers, but you can sometimes strike gold if you have the patience!

That's what happened here.  Just like my daughter's 92 Holiday Barbie, this one came with a 'Make an Offer'.  The seller had bought it at an eState sale and was trying to flip it for a quick buck!  Needless to say I jumped at the opportunity and scooped this one up for $13 total!  (price + shipping) Still in the box, perfect condition!  Couldn't have asked for a better find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment